Orange Gate, situated at Londenhaven 68 in Purmerend, the Netherlands, is responsible for processing personal data as described in this privacy statement.
3014 AP Rotterdam
CoC nr.: 85562696
VAT nr.: NL863667557B01
Personal data that we process
Orange Gate processes your personal data because you use our services or because you provided them to us.
These are the personal data that we process:
• First and Last name
• Phone number
• Email address
• IP address and visits
• Other personal data that you actively provide through our website or in further contacts
• Location data
• Data about your activities on our website
• Other data as kept by Google Analytics
Our website and/or service do not intend to gather data from visitors younger than 16 years old unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we can’t check the age of our website visitors.
The purpose and ground on which we process your personal data
Orange Gate processes your personal data for the following purposes:
• To call or email you in case this is necessary for the execution of our services
• Processing your payment
• Sending you our newsletter
• To inform you of changes in our services or products
• Orange Gate analyses your activities on our website and in reading emails to improve the website and newsletters and align our offering to your preferences.
Orange Gate does not make decisions on basis of automated data processing that can have (considerable) consequences for persons.
How long do we store personal data?
Orange Gate stores your personal data no longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which we collect the data. We use the following storage terms for the following personal data:
• Anonymous website visiting statistics: undetermined. We can use Google Analytics, Google Adsense, and Google Webmaster Tools and follow their policy when it comes to compliance with the GDPR and the (Dutch) AGV.
• Visitor statistics of our website and data about reading email newsletters and clicking links that can be connected to persons: a maximum of five years. In our contact with you, we can optimize our communication based on this information.
• Name, address, contact data, personal correspondence, offers, documents that you send us, internal debriefing forms, and call notes: a maximum of ten years after our last contact. This is because we want to be able to fall back on what we did for you earlier to serve you better.
Sharing personal data with third parties Orange
Gate does not sell your data to others and only provides the data for executing our agreements with you or complying with legal obligations. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we have a processing agreement to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your data. Orange Gate remains responsible for the data processing.
Cookies or comparable technologies that we use
Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
The Orange Gate website links to various other applications that put cookies on your computer, among which is Google Analytics. At the moment that you leave your details on our website will these may be connected to previous website visits on basis of your IP address. We may change the contents of what we show you if you return to our website later. We also exchange data with LinkedIn, and Google Fonts and Cloudflare can place cookies.
You can choose not to have cookies added when you first visit our website.
Checking your data, changing or removing
You have the right to check your personal data, correct them, or have them removed. You also have the right to withdraw your permission to process your data by Orange Gate or to object to processing your data.
Any request for checking, correcting, or removing your data or withdrawal of permission or objections on personal data processing can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be sure that the request is being done by you, please send along a copy of your ID from the email address or addresses that you may have submitted to us. You can make the Machine Readable Zone, the passport number, and your identity number unreadable. We react as quickly as possible to your request, but always within four weeks.
How we protect your personal data?
Orange Gate is serious about the protection of your personal data and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unprotected access, unwanted publication, and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data are not protected properly or in case you have indications of misuse, please contact us through email@example.com.